10 art Reviews with Responses

Dream Dream

Good god... The look of her... The look ON her..

What was that dream about!?

Waveloop responds:

Can't really remember... But I remember it felt really real. And that image just got printed in my mind!

Survive MadMan Survive MadMan

I can't stop looking at this, so it's going on my phone background, this cool with you?

VidGameDude responds:

No prob, i preciate the interest my art gives others.

Lonely Loner Album Lonely Loner Album

I fuck wit this

kenhandra responds:

Thanks I made a new though

zbrush doodle zbrush doodle

Makes me wonder what the body looks like...

Humanoid?

torithefox responds:

yeah pretty much. There's a fullbody pic of him on page 3 of my gallery(I'd put a link but they never work for me)

psy psy

I want this on a shirt so badly.... You don't even know..

torithefox responds:

While I don't think I can modify this to work on a shirt, I do have some of art as shirts on society6 and redbubble(links on my profile).

Dimensional Leviathan Dimensional Leviathan

Have you ever thought about being a tattoo artist?

Your concepts are amazing! Definitely worth gracing someone's skin.
Your colors are always vibrant, and varied. You really have a way with making things pop out with enough character to stand alone, while allowing everything to blend so well.

It's hard not to look forward to your next post

torithefox responds:

I always though I'd be disadvantaged doing a job like that because I really lack intricate detail.

Bovines Bovines

I looks like you did lol. Legendary size too the colors are always so damn vibrant and smooth.
I can bask in the glow coming from the forehead symbols on the Rams.

Really cool Tori... Ever drawn dragons?

torithefox responds:

I used to draw dragons alot when I first started drawing but for some reason I stopped.

Cell Forms Cell Forms

One of the illest villains! I often forget he's an android...

Nice work

LipeAquino responds:

hehe... thk!!!

Awakening Awakening

Damn Lizard Man always shooing people away with his damned tail -_-

Whose he supposed to be anyway?

A ruse

Really? Really?

It's cool to see the horned one take an almost defiant stance for once when he/she's caught in this situations with all these beings. It's almost like courage is beginning to grow, which is cool.

The believers of the false god are obviously wrong tho, cause drugs are largely responsible for the state and advancement of the species. I wonder what alliance, if any, the lizard man has?

Better yet.... Who the hell is this lil horned person?

torithefox responds:

The horned one(Tyson) is the main character and the truth of the lizard man is revealed soon in the next few pages